JKD Jiu Jitsu for Kids
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Self-Defense for Ages 7 - 12
New Program Starting June 16th!
Parents! Do YOU Want to Learn Jiu Jitsu? You CAN!
*PARENTS CLASS INCLUDED: Parents Can Train With Their Child OR Train With Each Other During Class! Ask Us About It!
Come & enroll your child in our JKD jiu Jitsu for Kids Program. Try ONE WEEK FREE!
NO CONTRACTS OR OBLIGATIONS. We can show you how we can help transform your child's character and attitude in just one week.
As a JKD Jiu Jitsu student, your child will:
- Learn Discipline & Respect
- Improve Confidence & Self Esteem
- Develop a Positive Attitude & Build Character
- Develop Courage & Bravery
- Improve Focus & Concentration
- Learn Fitness & Exercise to Release Energy
- Develop a Healthy, Active Lifestyle
- Learn Self Defense & become "Bully-Proof"
- Have Fun Learning!
JKD Jiu Jitsu Learning Process
All kids start at White Belt. They must learn, study and practice their lessons in class and at home. Once they have mastered their level, then they are tested. If they pass, then they earn a promotion to the next level up, which is Yellow Belt. The tests are fun but challenging, so we prepare the kids thoroughly. This process is great for kids: they can see progress and achievement and develop confidence.
For information, please fill out the form below