Tandez Academy Association of Martial Artists
Tandez Academy Association of Martial Artists (TAAMA)
is a newly-formed global organization of martial arts instructors, students, coaches, & schools from around the world whose goal is to promote the martial arts training, concepts, & philosophy shared by Tandez Academy.
This is perfect for:
- Martial artists who want to become instructors under Tandez Academy but are unable to train with TAMA on a regular basis due to distance.
- Martial artists who want to integrate Tandez Academy's training programs into their training, school, academy, or gym but are unable to train with TAMA on a regular basis due to distance.
- Martial artists who live in the U.S.A. but live far away from our school.
- Martial artists who live outside the U.S.A. and want to establish a
Benefits of Association Membership
1. Become a Coach! Learn the Tandez Academy Training Program!
which includes the Certified Jeet Kune Do Program, Certified Filipino Martial Arts Program, & Certified Maphilindo Silat Program. You can:> Learn In Person - when you, or your students, train at our Academy in Mountain View, CA or attend our Annual TAAMA Training Camp.
What are the Requirements?