Jeet Kune Do Program for Kids 6 - 12
Junior Dragons Ranking System
Ten Benefits of the Junior Dragons program:
1. Enrollment is continuous and ongoing. You can start anytime.
2. Class sizes are small, no more than ten students per class.
3. Each student receive personal and individual attention from teachers.
4. Parents are encouraged to participate with their kids in class.
5. Students do not waste time with forms - considered impractical.
6. Students will learn practical self-defense that makes sense.
7. Respect, discipline, and focus is enforced in every student.
8. Improving physical fitness is an important part of training.
9. Students learn how to problem solve, think of solutions, and be creative.
10. Students demonstrate their skills in front of their peers in every class - this develops self-confidence and self-esteem.
What will Junior Dragons learn?
Jeet Kune Do, Bruce Lee's signature self-defense system and philosophy. JKD is a blend of 26 different arts and styles. JKD training covers the Four Ranges of Combat:
1. Kicking - long distance
a. Use of Feet and Shins only
b. Learn Muay Thai, Savate, and Kickboxing
2. Punching - medium distance
a. Use of Hands
b. Learn Boxing, Wing Chun, and Filipino Boxing
3. Trapping - close distance
a. Use of Elbows, Knees, and Numerous Close-Quarter Tools
b. Learn Wing Chun, Muay Thai, and Filipino Dumog
4. Grappling - ground range
a. Use of Hands and Forearms
b. Learn Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Shooto, Wrestling, and Filipino Dumog
For information, please fill out the form below